These replacement locks suit the Camec security door and fits all existing 3 point lock doors.
This is the main lock at the centre of the door, the upper and lower locks are called remote locks and are a separate item.
This suits a door with the hinges on the left, when looking from the outside of Recreational Vehicle.
Please Note: Lock barrel and keys are not included and will need to be purchased separately (see related products below) or salvaged from your old handle.
Removal of old lock
To remove your old main door lock simply remove the three screws to release outer and inner lock. The third is hiding behind the central slide up/down catch on the inside of handle.
See attached PDF for installation guide.
- CAMEC One-Key System compatible (must be purchased separately) - we take no responsibility for those who don't read this.
- Suits CAMEC 3 Point lock door - with hinge on the left (looking from outside)
- 1 year warranty.
- Model: 014384 CAMEC, 600-00690 Coast to Coast, 7016-211-LH, 600-00690
- Brand: Camec
- No lock barrel or keys or screws are included. Retain the screws from your previous installation.
- Shipping Weight: 270 grams.
- Shipping Dimensions: 4 cm x 13 cm x 21 cm.
Tip - How to remove your old lock barrel (without aqua/grey logo on handle):
After removing lock assembly from the door, hold the handle open and turn and pull the rear metal lock activator (cylinder).
To remove the key barrel, working from the rear, depress the small metal wafer into the lock while the lock is rotated so the square protrusions on the lock line up with the gaps in the housing. The lock should now slide out the front.