Stock Update - 25th October 2021Yes, we have stock. Right now there are 23 of these held at our warehouse (Queanbeyan NSW).
Our stock levels are real and live. If you order now we will get it out with our next daily freight.
We aim to hold the most stock and have the fastest delivery on all caravan accessories and spare parts.
The Breaksafe RM6000 Remote Battery Monitor is fitted to the dash of the tow vehicle and checks the condition of the Breaksafe battery each time the brake pedal is pressed.
If the battery is low, a red light will illuminate on the front panel and a buzzer will sound for about 10 seconds.
A green light indicates the battery is good.
- Model: RM6000B, 350-01274, 039363, Redarc PC7304
- Brand: RV Electronics
- Monitor Dimensions: (W)64mm x (H)25mm x (D) 50mm.
- Two wire connections at rear: 1 for Earth, 1 for the Sensor.
- Suits: Breaksafe 5000, 5000XP, 6000, 6000XP.
- Shipping Weight: 80 grams.
- Shipping Dimensions: 11 cm x 18 cm x 4 cm.
Although these are a remote, they are not wireless. They need to be wired in.
The manufacturer states - The RM6000 Remote Battery Monitor can only be used in conjunction with a Breaksafe 5000 or 6000 breakaway kit. It will not work correctly when connected to any other breakaway system.
These will give a slight smell during initial usage as protective coating melts off internal resistor. This is not a fault and will disappear.