Stock Update - 26th July 2021Yes, we have stock. Right now there are 8 of these held at our warehouse (Queanbeyan NSW).
Our stock levels are real and live. If you order now we will get it out with our next daily freight.
We aim to hold the most stock and have the fastest delivery on all caravan accessories and spare parts.
BMPRO's MiniBoostPRO is a compact DC-DC charger with solar input, specially designed for the RV market. The MiniBoostPRO offers effective charging of your caravan, 4WD or camper trailer's house battery from the towing vehicle's electrical system.
Blending both solar and auxiliary inputs, the MiniBoostPRO provides a combined charging current of up to a maximum of 30A, with a preference to solar. It features proprietary technology designed to charge from modern car alternators.
The MiniBoostPRO provides a multi stage charging profile.
It functions when wired directly to 12V batteries and enhances BMPRO's BatteryPlus35 and J35 battery management systems.
A range of protective features built into the MiniBoostPRO will guard your caravan or camper trailer's charging capacity.
- 30A multi-stage DC-DC charger
- Dual input solar/aux up to 30A
- Multi battery chemistry selector
- Suitable for modern smart alternators
- BMPRO BP35 and J35 compatible
- BMPRO signature durability and ease of use
- 2 year warranty.
- Model: MINIBOOSTPRO
- Barcode: A2024110005
- Auxiliary Input Voltage: 9-15V DC
- Solar Input Voltage: 9-25V DC
- Output Voltage: Gel: 14.2V, AGM/Wet: 14.4.V, LiFePO4: 14.6V
- Float Voltage: 13.6V
- Output Current Auxiliary Bypass: max. 30A; Auxiliary Boost: max. 22A; Solar Charging: max. 30A;
- Blending Charging: max. 30A
- Quiescent Current Draw Auxiliary/Primary Battery: < 25mA; Secondary Battery: < 18mA
- Operating Temperature: -20C to 80C
- Dimensions: 160mm x 131mm x 41mm
- IP Rating: IP20
- Standards: RCM Approval, EMC CISPR 11: 2015 Class B
- Battery Chemistry: Gel, AGM/Wet, LiFePO4
- Shipping Weight: 1.05 Kgs.
- Shipping Dimensions: 15 cm x 6 cm x 30 cm.