Stock Update - 1st December 2021Yes, we have stock. Right now there are 4 of these held at our warehouse (Queanbeyan NSW).
Our stock levels are real and live. If you order now we will get it out with our next daily freight.
We aim to hold the most stock and have the fastest delivery on all caravan accessories and spare parts.
The MiniBoost is a compact DC-DC charge-booster specifically created for the RV market. Used to overcome common voltage drop issues experienced when charging your auxiliary / RV house battery from the tow vehicle.
In most cases charging your caravans on board battery from the tow vehicle is more inefficient than expected. Low voltage can be due to a number of reasons such as wiring size, connections or distance (some of which can't be avoided). Luckily no matter the cause there is a simple solution.
The BMPro Mini Boost essentially absorbs low ineffective voltage and compacts / transforms it to a higher voltage of optimal charging. The compact booster is connected to your auxiliary line just before it connects to your RV battery bank.
- DC-DC charger specifically for RV applications
- Input over-current and reverse voltage protection
- Output over-current & short circuit protection
- Output reverse connection protection
- BMPRO signature durability and ease of use
- 1 year warranty.
- Model: 500-00733, MINIBOOST
- Barcode: A2051120026
- Output: 14.4V (constant voltage) / 8-18A (constant current) depending on input voltage
- Input: 10-16 V
- Battery Type: 12V Lead Acid
- Battery Chemistry: AGM, Gel, Calcium or Wet
- Operating Temp: 0-50 C Ambient
- Shipping Weight: 900 grams.
- Shipping Dimensions: 20 cm x 14 cm x 6 cm.