Stock Update - 4th December 2023Yes, we have stock. Right now there are 2 of these held at our warehouse (Queanbeyan NSW).
Our stock levels are real and live. If you order now we will get it out with our next daily freight.
We aim to hold the most stock and have the fastest delivery on all caravan accessories and spare parts.
The Genius II is a complete battery management system designed specifically for the RV industry. The keystone of modern caravan electrical circuitry it simultaneously accepts power from 240AC and DC Auxiliary sources. Power is then distributed across your 12v circuits while the inbuilt multi-stage battery charger performs highly efficient charging and battery maintenance.
Built to handle the most extensive setup, the Genius can supply 35amp to the 10 circuit distribution board each protected by individual fuse's. Concurrently the 30amp multi-stage charger systemically adjusts its output for optimal charging of current generation deep cycle batteries with a range of battery protection features.
Pairing with the BMPRO Drifter provides an easy to use interface for complete control and system diagnostics. Technical data to translated into key performance indicators which is displayed on a sleek remote LED monitor. Not only capable of measuring volts & amps, battery temperature and health, but it also calculates time remaining based on usage. Incorporating water tank monitoring, battery isolating and 12v pump switch the Drifter is a complete RV control hub.
- Combined power supply and charger
- Suitable for high amperage applications
- Various charge modes
- Safe, flexible and reliable
- Battery protection features including - reverse, current limit, over voltage, voltage current limit and fuse protection
- Compatible with all lead acid type batteries
- Distribution board with fuses
- Auxiliary DC input
- Fault indicator
- 1 year warranty.
- Model: GENIUS11HA, 500-00713
- Brand: BMPRO
- Barcode: A2228120060
- Output current: 35 Amps
- Battery current limit: 30A (+/-1A)
- Input voltage: 240VAC, 50Hz
- Efficiency: >90% (full load and 240Vac input)
- Operating temperature: 0C to 50C
- Dimensions: 316mm x 179mm x 87mm
- Weight: 4kg
- Shipping Weight: 4.10 Kgs.
- Shipping Dimensions: 40 cm x 30 cm x 20 cm.