Stock Update - 24th October 2021Yes, we have stock. Right now there are 7 of these held at our warehouse (Queanbeyan NSW).
Our stock levels are real and live. If you order now we will get it out with our next daily freight.
We aim to hold the most stock and have the fastest delivery on all caravan accessories and spare parts.
The Aussie Traveller Anti-Flap Kit provides a quick and easy way to add walls and prevent wind flap on roll out awnings.
The kit creates a wind and waterproof seal between the awning roof and added walls.
Anti Flap Kits are supplied as a pair and come in 3 sizes (lengths) determined by your awning fabric projection. This kit (Large) suits awnings 2300 - 2400mm wide.
- Reduces annoying and damaging flapping from wind
- Increases stability of roll out awnings
- Provides 2 sail tracks, allowing for walls / fly nets to be quickly and easily hung
- Easy to install and use. All necessary fitting and usage instructions are included in the kit.
- 1 year warranty.
- Model: 200-12320, AFK-Large, 200-08012, 001617
- Brand: Aussie Traveller
- Suits awnings 2300-2400mm wide
- Suits Carefree & A&E model Awnings without the hinge slat
- Shipping Weight: 6.85 Kgs.
- Shipping Dimensions: 120 cm x 26 cm x 11 cm.
How To Measure Your Canopy
1. Roll out your awning;
2. Tighten the knobs on the arms to ensure the fabric its taught;
3. Measure from where the awning leaves the sail track on the caravan to where it enters the track on the barrel;
You should either have 2.3m, or 2.4m.