The Aussie Traveller Anti-Flap Kit provides a quick and easy way to add walls and prevent wind flap on roll out awnings.
The kit creates a wind and waterproof seal between the awning roof and added walls.
Anti Flap Kits are supplied as a pair and come in 3 sizes (lengths) determined by your awning fabric projection. This kit (Medium) suits awnings 2200 - 2300mm wide.
- Reduces annoying and damaging flapping from wind
- Increases stability of roll out awnings
- Provides 2 sail tracks, allowing for walls / fly nets to be quickly and easily hung
- Easy to install and use. All necessary fitting and usage instructions are included in the kit.
- 1 year warranty.
- Model: 200-12310 Coast to Coast, AFK-Med Supex, 038631 CAMEC
- Brand: Aussie Traveller
- Suits awnings 2200-2300mm wide
- Suits Carefree & A&E model Awnings without the hinge slat
- Shipping Weight: 6.60 Kgs.
- Shipping Dimensions: 120 cm x 26 cm x 11 cm.
How To Measure Your Canopy
1. Roll out your awning;
2. Tighten the knobs on the arms to ensure the fabric its taught;
3. Measure from where the awning leaves the sail track on the caravan to where it enters the track on the barrel;
You should either have 2.3m, or 2.4m.