Stock Update - 27th October 2021Yes, we have stock. Right now there are 9 of these held at our warehouse (Queanbeyan NSW).
Our stock levels are real and live. If you order now we will get it out with our next daily freight.
We aim to hold the most stock and have the fastest delivery on all caravan accessories and spare parts.
These jockey wheels have been designed for tough Australian offroad conditions with their solid construction and 750kg rating.
The versatile design includes 4 adjustable height positions, a heavy duty swivel clamp, 5 yoke locking positions, and it can be mounted on 75mm, 100mm, 130mm or 150mm drawbars.
The dual wheels provide a wider footprint, spreading the load and increasing offroad grip even on soft surfaces. The trailing yoke design provides maximum manoeuvrability, pivoting easily even under heavy loads.
Mounting hardware is included and the 4 bolt positions allows for mounting on 75mm, 100mm, 130mm or 150mm drawbars.
The height can be adjusted up to 250mm before the jockey wheel has begun lifting with the 4 height positions. The minimum clearance required on the lowest setting is 285mm and it can lift up to 710mm when using the highest position.
The heavy duty clamp also allows you to quickly and easily swivel the jockey wheel up for storage and the 5 yoke locking positions ensure the wheel will not get in the way of gas bottles or toolboxes you may have installed.
The side winding handle is magnetic and removable allowing you to safely stow it inside your vehicle when not in use to prevent damage in off road situations.
- Heavy duty swivel clamp
- 4 adjustable height positions
- Dual wheel, trailing yoke design for maximum manoeuvrability
- Magnetic, removable winder handle
- Multiple wheel locking positions for stowage
- Rust resistant finish
- 1 year warranty.
- Model: 044577, 450-00742, ARK ORJW750D
- Brand: ARK
- Barcode: 9314793010605
- Static Capacity: 750kg
- Wheel Size: Dual 200mm (8") solid tyre
- Weight: 20kg
- Max Lift / extension: 250mm
- Minimum Ground Clearance: 285mm (from centre of drawbar)
- Maximum Ground Clearance: 710mm (from centre of drawbar)
- Overall Height Open: 895mm
- Overall Height Closed: 645mm
- Finish: Zinc Plated
- Clamp: Swivel Bracket - includes mounting hardware to suit 75mm, 100mm, 130mm or 150mm drawbars
- Shipping Weight: 19.65 Kgs.
- Shipping Dimensions: 30 cm x 30 cm x 80 cm.
Important - Jockey wheels are not designed to be use to manoeuvre in their extended position. The strength of the shaft is greatly reduced in the extended position and likely the bend or break during movement. The correct method is the lower as far as possible without limiting the wheel from pivoting before moving. Lowering the jockey wheel will make it safer and easier to manoeuvre.