Stock Update - 17th October 2021Yes, we have stock. Right now there are 4 of these held at our warehouse (Queanbeyan NSW).
Our stock levels are real and live. If you order now we will get it out with our next daily freight.
We aim to hold the most stock and have the fastest delivery on all caravan accessories and spare parts.
Everyone who has a Recreational Vehicle has had the problem of connecting their power cable to a normal household powerpoint. This device is the first legal and safe way to do it that we are aware of. You plug the 10amp plug into a 10amp powerpoint and the 15amp socket fits your power inlet. This will allow you to use your lights and any appliances up to the 10amp level. If you exceed the limit it cuts out and can be reset.
- Rugged water resistant to IP55. Designed for outdoor use and travel
- Safely connect your 15amp device, e.g. caravan, to domestic outlets
- Overload & Earth leakage (RCD) protection
- Cleat to secure outlet lead from accidental disconnections
- 1.8m connection lead
- Flip out hook for hanging
- Clear lids for easy inspection
- Owned and made in Australia
- Designed for Australian conditions
- This quality product is Made in Australia.
- 2 year warranty.
- Model: 500-04501, 039929, amp-fibian, 500-04500
- Brand: Ampfibian
- Barcode: 9344824000008
- Includes overload protection to 10amps
- Includes Residual Current Device (RCD)
- Suits 12mm dia extensions cords.
- Shipping Weight: 1.16 Kgs.
- Shipping Dimensions: 10 cm x 10 cm x 40 cm.
Please note that AMPFIBIAN will NOT convert 10amps to 15amps. High current draw will cause the overload to trip.