Stock Update - 27th September 2021Yes, we have stock. Right now there are 12 of these held at our warehouse (Queanbeyan NSW).
Our stock levels are real and live. If you order now we will get it out with our next daily freight.
We aim to hold the most stock and have the fastest delivery on all caravan accessories and spare parts.
The side wind design allows unrestricted movement where conventional top wind units are obstructed by items mounted on your drawbar. The overall height of this jockey wheel with 4 clamping positions makes it suitable of a huge range of applications. The integrated gearbox provides effortless winding with a static capacity of up to 400kg.
The Alko 628500 is a extra tall jockey wheel with a 200mm (8") solid tyre. The zinc coated 48mm diameter shaft has a lift range of 320mm to 841mm between the ground and centre of drawbar.
- Side winding gear driven operation
- Huge height range
- Large heavy duty wheel for easy manoeuvring on soft or uneven surfaces
- Included Alko Extra Wide Clamp - this can bolted or welded on. (Bolts not included)
- Zinc coated for lasting protection
- 1 year warranty.
- Model: 450-00618, ALKO 628500
- Brand: Alko
- Static Capacity: 400kg
- Wheel Size: 200mm (8") solid tyre
- Weight: 9.1kg
- Max Lift / extension: 266mm
- Minimum Ground Clearance(G1): 320mm (from centre of drawbar)
- Maximum Ground Clearance: 841mm (from centre of drawbar)
- Overall Height Open: 1037mm
- Overall Height Closed: 771mm
- Finish: Zinc Plated
- Clamp: Clamp: extra wide weld on / bolt on
- Fixing Points: 4 x multiple height
- Shipping Weight: 9.00 Kgs.
- Shipping Dimensions: 78 cm x 22 cm x 23 cm.
Important - Jockey wheels are not designed to be use to manoeuvre in their extended position. The strength of the shaft is greatly reduced in the extended position and likely the bend or break during movement. The correct method is the lower as far as possible without limiting the wheel from pivoting before moving. Lowering the jockey wheel will make it safer and easier to manoeuvre.