Alko's Premium range of jockeys wheels are made from high quality materials rated with a static capacity of 400kg or 500kg when used with the Alko Extra Wide Clamp. With standard height or extra tall models available and a complete range of wheels sizes from 150mm to 250mm. This style of jockey wheel comes with or without clamps and is suitable for most caravan and trailer applications.
The Alko 628100 is a standard height jockey wheel with a 200mm (8") solid tyre. The zinc coated 48mm diameter shaft has 3 clamping positions providing a lift range of 262mm to 697mm between the ground and centre of drawbar. This unit is ideal for caravans or trailers which require movement on soft or uneven ground once detached from tow vehicle.
This unit includes the standard Alko clamp, however if you wish to increase the rating to 500kg the extra wide clamp is available as a related product below.
- Large heavy duty wheel for easy manoeuvring on soft or uneven surfaces
- Included Alko Standard Clamp - this can bolted or welded on. (Bolts not included)
- Zinc coated for lasting protection
- 1 year warranty.
- Model: 450-00620 Coast to Coast, 006408 CAMEC, AL-KO 628100
- Brand: Alko
- Static Capacity: 400kg
- Wheel Size: 200mm (8") solid tyre
- Weight: 7kg
- Max Lift / extension: 265mm
- Minimum Ground Clearance(G1): 262mm (from centre of drawbar)
- Maximum Ground Clearance(G2): 697mm (from centre of drawbar)
- Overall Shaft Height Open: 832mm
- Overall Shaft Height Closed: 567mm
- Finish: Zinc Plated
- Clamp: Standard bolt/weld on (bolts not included)
- Shipping Weight: 6.88 Kgs.
- Shipping Dimensions: 68 cm x 21 cm x 11 cm.
Important - Jockey wheels are not designed to be use to manoeuvre in their extended position. The strength of the shaft is greatly reduced in the extended position and likely the bend or break during movement. The correct method is the lower as far as possible without limiting the wheel from pivoting before moving. Lowering the jockey wheel will make it safer and easier to manoeuvre.