Stock Update - 26th July 2021Yes, we have stock. Right now there are 3 of these held at our warehouse (Queanbeyan NSW).
Our stock levels are real and live. If you order now we will get it out with our next daily freight.
We aim to hold the most stock and have the fastest delivery on all caravan accessories and spare parts.
Alko's Premium range of jockeys wheels with Swivel Brackets enables quick and easy uncoupling of your caravan or trailer. Simply pull the release handle and the jockey wheel rotates between upright and travelling positions. This time saving feature means never again will you need to remove and store your jockey wheel.
Made from high quality materials rated with a static capacity of 400kg, the range includes multiple bracket options and a choice of wheels sizes from 150mm to 250mm. The swivel bracket can be welded or bolted on using the range of specialty U-bolt kits available to suit your A-frame needs.
The Alko 628200XP3 is a standard height jockey wheel with a large swivel bracket and 200mm (8") solid tyre. The zinc coated 48mm diameter shaft has a maximum extension of 250mm with a lift range of 310mm to 560mm between the ground and centre of drawbar.
This unit is ideal for caravans or trailers which require movement on soft or uneven ground once detached from the tow vehicle.
- Swivel bracket allows the jockey wheel to stay permanently attached.
- No need to remove for storage
- Simple swing away action for travelling position
- Angle tube prevents rotation when stowed
- Large heavy duty wheel for easy manoeuvring on soft or uneven surfaces
- Zinc coated for lasting protection
- 1 year warranty.
- Model: 006410, AL-KO 628200XP3
- Brand: Alko
- Barcode: 006410
- Static Capacity: 400kg
- Wheel Size: 200mm (8") solid tyre
- Weight: 8.5kg
- Max Lift / extension: 250mm
- Minimum Ground Clearance(G1): 310mm (from centre of drawbar)
- Maximum Ground Clearance(G2): 560mm (from centre of drawbar)
- Overall Shaft Height Open: 820mm
- Overall Shaft Height Closed: 570mm
- Finish: Zinc Plated
- Clamp: Swivel Bracket - Bolt on suit 75mm & 100mm u-bolts (not included)
- Shipping Weight: 8.38 Kgs.
- Shipping Dimensions: 13 cm x 70 cm x 33 cm.
Important - Jockey wheels are not designed to be use to manoeuvre in their extended position. The strength of the shaft is greatly reduced in the extended position and likely the bend or break during movement. The correct method is the lower as far as possible without limiting the wheel from pivoting before moving. Lowering the jockey wheel will make it safer and easier to manoeuvre.