Stock Update - 21st Jun 2021Yes, we have stock. Right now there are 6 of these held at our warehouse (Queanbeyan NSW).
We also have another 10 on order with our supplier that we are expecting around 16th of July.
Our stock levels are real and live. If you order now we will get it out with our next daily freight.
We aim to hold the most stock and have the fastest delivery on all caravan accessories and spare parts.
Alko's Premium range of jockeys wheels are made from high quality materials rated with a static capacity of 400kg or 500kg when used with the Alko Extra Wide Clamp. With standard height or extra tall models available and a complete range of wheels sizes from 150mm to 250mm. This style of jockey wheel comes with or without clamps and is suitable for most caravan and trailer applications.
The Alko 628325 is a extra tall jockey wheel with a 200mm (8") solid tyre. The zinc coated 48mm diameter shaft has 2 clamping positions providing a lift range of 370mm to 767mm between the ground and centre of drawbar. This unit is ideal for caravans or off road trailers which require extra height to level or to overcome parking on a slope.
This unit does not include a clamp. It is suitable for use with the standard Alko clamp, or if you wish to increase the rating to 500kg the extra wide clamp is available. Both are listed as a related product below.
- Large heavy duty wheel for easy manoeuvring on soft or uneven surfaces
- Extra height great of off road caravans and camper trailers
- Zinc coated for lasting protection
- 1 year warranty.
- Model: 042352, AL-KO 628325
- Brand: Alko
- Static Capacity: 400kg
- Wheel Size: 200mm (8") solid tyre
- Weight: 7kg
- Max Lift / Extension: 265mm
- Minimum Ground Clearance(G1): 370mm (from centre of drawbar)
- Maximum Ground Clearance(G2): 767mm (from centre of drawbar)
- Overall Height Open: 995mm
- Overall Height Closed: 730mm
- Finish: Zinc Plated
- Clamp: None Supplied - see related items below for Standard or Wide Clamps
- Shipping Weight: 7.67 Kgs.
- Shipping Dimensions: 80 cm x 21 cm x 11 cm.
Important - Jockey wheels are not designed to be use to manoeuvre in their extended position. The strength of the shaft is greatly reduced in the extended position and likely the bend or break during movement. The correct method is the lower as far as possible without limiting the wheel from pivoting before moving. Lowering the jockey wheel will make it safer and easier to manoeuvre.