Stock Update - 29th Oct 2020Yes, we have stock. Right now there are 3 of these held at our warehouse (Queanbeyan NSW).
We also have another 17 on order with our supplier that we are expecting around 6th of November.
Our stock levels are real and live. If you order now we will get it out with our next daily freight.
We aim to hold the most stock and have the fastest delivery on all caravan accessories and spare parts.
The Alko Power mover is a ratchet jockey wheel which allows a single person to easily manoeuvre a caravan or trailer once it has be uncoupled from the tow vehicle. Using the heavy duty lever to direct the gear driven wheel you can easily move your caravan into positions impossible to achieve when connected to a tow vehicle. The double pawl system allows you to push or pull the caravan and will resist roll back to allow you the move up a slight incline. It is also great for hooking back up, simply roll your caravan up to coupling and lower, not more failed reverse attempts.
Made with the high standards you have come to expect from AL-KO this unit has 245mm solid tyre and a dynamic (Moving) capacity of 150kg or static 350kg. The zinc coated 48mm diameter shaft has 3 clamping positions providing a lift range of 355mm to 755mm between the ground and centre of drawbar.
This unit includes the standard Alko clamp, however if you wish to increase the stability the extra wide clamp is available as a related product below.
- Included Alko Standard Clamp - this can be bolted or welded on. (Bolts not included)
- Zinc coated for lasting protection
- Capable of moving single axles caravans / trailer up slight inclines
- These tyres are solid rubber, earlier models had pneumatic tyres, see related tubes.
- 1 year warranty.
- Model: 038543, 450-00660, ALKO 621250
- Brand: Alko
- Barcode: 9320570212506
- Static Capacity: 350kg
- Dynamic Capacity: 150kg
- Wheel Size: 245mm (10") solid tyre
- Weight: 14.7kg
- Max Lift / extension: 250mm
- Minimum Ground Clearance(G1): 335mm (from centre of drawbar)
- Maximum Ground Clearance: 755mm (from centre of drawbar)
- Overall Shaft Height Open: 875mm
- Overall Shaft Height Closed: 625mm
- Finish: Zinc Plated
- Clamp: Standard bolt/weld on (bolts not included)
- Suitable for Single axle Caravans or Trailers
- Shipping Weight: 14.79 Kgs.
- Shipping Dimensions: 88 cm x 24 cm x 27 cm.
Important - Jockey wheels are not designed to be use to manoeuvre in their extended position. The strength of the shaft is greatly reduced in the extended position and likely the bend or break during movement. The correct method is the lower as far as possible without limiting the wheel from pivoting before moving. Lowering the jockey wheel will make it safer and easier to manoeuvre.