Stock Update - 21st September 2021Yes, we have stock. Right now there are 106 of these held at our warehouse (Queanbeyan NSW).
Our stock levels are real and live. If you order now we will get it out with our next daily freight.
We aim to hold the most stock and have the fastest delivery on all caravan accessories and spare parts.
Hex Drive Drop Down Style Steady Zinc Plated. Max length 740mm. These corner stabiliser drop down to any angle and are then locked in place with the quick release red handle.
Price is for one, corner stabiliser, the HEX winder handle is a separate item.
- These stabilisers can also provide vertical support, and are therefore more rigid than the traditional angled legs.
Each stabiliser comes with a mounting bracket that is usually welded to the chassis and the stabilisers are then bolted to this with the included bolts. The minimum height when set vertical is 500mm, but it can still operate on the angle at any height, just like the traditional wind down legs. When fully extended vertically it will reach to 740mm. This could be further extended with removable blocks.
Please Note: These are not Jacks! Jacks have a licence number stating the Australian/NZ standards. Some people have been using these as jacks for which they are not designed. By doing so will cause damage not covered by warranty.
Please also be advised that warranty will be refused where the customer has used the stabilisers on the rear of the caravan to the ground and then raised the jockey wheel on the front thus placing extreme pressure on the stabiliser.
Warranty will also be refused where customers have tried to jack the caravan, or used an impact rattle gun. All will result in a broken sun gear within the winder.
Please ensure your stabilisers are only used as stabilisers. The idea is to stop the caravan from tipping or swaying. They only need to make light contact with the ground.
- 1 year warranty.
- Model: RTC610, 450-05450, 006485, 30450205
- Brand: Alko
- Barcode: 010931923612362137000001
- Tested and meet the requirements of the Recreational Vehicle Manufacturers Association of Australia, the Australian controlling body for caravan manufacturing standards.
- The legs rotate through the full 180 degrees so the can be mounted on the left or right sides.
- The mounting bracket for welding is 110mm x 75mm. If bolting to the frame the bracket is 100 x 65mm with 80mm hole centres.
- Shipping Weight: 5.40 Kgs.
- Shipping Dimensions: 56 cm x 19 cm x 11 cm.
Customer feedback on this stabiliser has indicated that when used at a very shallow angle, the locating pins do not fully engage due to the leg metal behind the locating holes. If using in this situation (ie your van chassis is very close to the ground) you can either drill out the holes to a greater depth, or limit the force you apply to the jacks.