Stock Update - 11th August 2022Yes, we have stock. Right now there are 76 of these held at our warehouse (Queanbeyan NSW).
Our stock levels are real and live. If you order now we will get it out with our next daily freight.
We aim to hold the most stock and have the fastest delivery on all caravan accessories and spare parts.
Hex Drive Drop Down Style Steady Zinc Plated. Max length 740mm. These corner stabiliser drop down to any angle and are then locked in place with the quick release red handle.
Price is for one, corner stabiliser, the HEX winder handle is a separate item.
- These stabilisers can also provide vertical support, and are therefore more rigid than the traditional angled legs.
Each stabiliser comes with a mounting bracket that is usually welded to the chassis and the stabilisers are then bolted to this with the included bolts. The minimum height when set vertical is 500mm, but it can still operate on the angle at any height, just like the traditional wind down legs. When fully extended vertically it will reach to 740mm. This could be further extended with removable blocks.
Please note: These are not jacks - excessive pressure will damage the leg and void warranty.
- 1 year warranty.
- Model: RTC610, 006485, 450-05450, 30450205
- Brand: Alko
- Barcode: 010931923612362137000001
- Tested and meet the requirements of the Recreational Vehicle Manufacturers Association of Australia, the Australian controlling body for caravan manufacturing standards.
- The legs rotate through the full 180 degrees so the can be mounted on the left or right sides.
- The mounting bracket for welding is 110mm x 75mm. If bolting to the frame the bracket is 100 x 65mm with 80mm hole centres.
- Shipping Weight: 5.40 Kgs.
- Shipping Dimensions: 56 cm x 19 cm x 11 cm.
Please Note: These are to stabilise the RV only. Any extreme force (commonly caused by use as a jack or excessive drill pressure) will damage the internal gear and void warranty.
Customer feedback on this stabiliser has indicated that when used at a very shallow angle, the locating pins do not fully engage due to the leg metal behind the locating holes. If using in this situation (ie your van chassis is very close to the ground) you can either drill out the holes to a greater depth, or limit the force you apply to the jacks.