Stock Update - 21st Jan 2021Yes, we have stock. Right now there is 1 of these held at our warehouse (Queanbeyan NSW).
Our stock levels are real and live. If you order now we will get it out with our next daily freight.
We aim to hold the most stock and have the fastest delivery on all caravan accessories and spare parts.
The Sparrow reverse cycle heat pump roof top air conditioner is a lightweight rooftop style unit.
A reverse cycle air conditioner has unmatched efficiency and provides one of the most economical forms of heating. The Sparrow provides both heating and cooling as well as filtered and dehumidified air.
Its lightweight design makes it suitable for a range of applications that the bigger units are unable to achieve.
- Compact dimensions make it very versatile
- The refrigerator heat pump operation produces up to 70% more heat than element type units
- Ultra low profile ensures less drag when towing and greater clearance under your carport or garage
- Automatic de-ice setting for low ambient heating operation.
- Infra-red remote control
- 3 year warranty.
- Model: 100-00264, 5860001-ADB-KIT, 5860001,
- Brand: Aircommand
- Electrical rating: 240V
- Best for vehicle length: up to 5m (16ft)
- Nominal Compressor Capacity: 2.2kw
- Cooling Capacity: 1.7kw
- Heating Capacity: 1.7kw
- Maximum rated current, cooling: 4.3A
- Maximum rated current, heating: 3.8A
- Locked rotor current: 18A
- Max Airflow: 319m3/h (88L/s)
- Minimum Operating Temperature: -5 degrees Celsius
- Total Weight: 31kg
- Suits roof opening: 360mm x 360mm
- Will operate on most premium brand inverter type generators (check with your generator supplier for compatibility)
- Overall Height: 215mm
- Overall Width: 560mm
- Overall Length: 968mm
- Inside Plenum Height: 65mm
- Inside Plenum Width: 535mm
- Inside Plenum Length: 555mm
- Shipping Weight: 58.00 Kgs.
- Shipping Dimensions: 50 cm x 120 cm x 80 cm.
These were previously advertised as having a higher kW rating prior to the Dometic acquisition of Aircommand. Different measuring procedures now bring it into line with Dometic's measuring standards. These are the current models and exact units that may be still advertised as higher ratings elsewhere
Be aware that placing a roof top air conditioner on a Pop Top also causes the problem of making the roof heavier needing more or stronger canopy lifters or gas struts.