Stock Update - 29th Nov 2020Yes, we have stock. Right now there are 11 of these held at our warehouse (Queanbeyan NSW).
Our stock levels are real and live. If you order now we will get it out with our next daily freight.
We aim to hold the most stock and have the fastest delivery on all caravan accessories and spare parts.
Dometic A&E Replacement Bottom Mount Bracket - Square Style. It is made from die-cast metal that has been painted grey. This Bracket is bolted to the base of the van wall, this allows the awning leg to be clipped onto the van rather than pegged to the ground. This is the older style and has square corners, the newer style have rounded edges.
It is a commonly used caravan spare part for repairs to Dometic Awnings, the spare part diagram shows its location.
- 3 month warranty on all Dometic spare parts.
- Model: 3104653.005
- Brand: Dometic
- Suits Dometic A&E 8300 / 8500 / 9000 Awnings
- The mounting holes are 65mm from centre to centre.
- Dometic Part Number: 3104653.005SQ
- Shipping Weight: 250 grams.
- Shipping Dimensions: 5 cm x 8 cm x 9 cm.
- Shown as item F2 on Spare Parts Diagram - Dometic A&E 8300 Awning Arms.
CaravansPlus has range of Spare Part Diagrams, Service Manuals and TroubleShooting Guides to assist our customers with the hundreds of Genuine Caravan Spare Parts we sell everyday online.
This is the GENUINE original replacement spare part. Beware of aftermarket parts for this product.