Sway Control-Standard Friction,26660
Reduces sway through self centring arms. Quick attachment to trailer frame and ball mount. Friction brake keeps
trailer and tow vehicle stable.
The Friction Sway Control does exactly what its name implies, it uses friction to resist pivotal movement the effects of sway. It operates on the principle of stiffening the connection between the tow vehicle and trailer. The degree of stiffening or
friction is adjusted with the lever to suit various trailer weights and towing conditions.
Its operation is simple and uncomplicated. It doesn't prevent the generation of
sway; it simply works to resist the forces once they have started.
This requires the mounting of the small silver ball on the tow vehicle hitch. Many later model hitches have this mounting point included to the left or right of the main towball mount. If this is not available a steel plate needs to be welded to the ball mount.
This kit includes the Plate with Black Ball for mounting on the Drawbar by welding or Tech Screws provided. An optional Bolt on kit 26661 that straddles the A-Frame for easy removal and where the thickness of the A-Frame is not suitable or where you don't wish to drill your A-Frame.
- Recommended only for electric brakes (not suitable for hydraulic or mechanical brakes)
- Installs and removes easily with two locking clips
- Heavy construction for added reliability
- Friction brake keeps trailer & tow vehicle stable
- Quick attachment to trailer frame & ball mount
- Kit includes all the parts shown in the photo.
- 1 year warranty.
- Model: 26660 Cequent, 350-05140 Coast to Coast, 42410120, CC-000825
- Brand: Hayman Reese
- Barcode: 9321963120828
- Shipping Weight: 6.16 Kgs.
- Shipping Dimensions: 8 cm x 53 cm x 12 cm.